Monday 3 November 2008

returning to work thoughts

Wow who would have thought the decision would be so difficult to make.

I've been lucky to have spent 3 years at home with Torin but I'm now feeling the pull to return back to work. I started putting things in motion when I started going to college on Monday nights. The idea behind that was that when Torin is ready to start school in 2 years time I'll be qualified as a TA & would be heading back to work. Since starting that in September the pull to find myself has surfaced really strong.

Today I've made some phone calls to some nurseries to see if they have vacancies for Torin. Wednesday I will be speaking to the head of department where I volunteer to see if they've got anything available there.

Now if only those damn butterflies would go away

No comments: